Saturday, December 25, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- My Car - $1500 repair to pass emissions, ouch! ...and it still needs brakes.
- DVR - Just quit recording, total hard drive failure. New one arrives tomorrow.
- Telephone - After 1-1/2 hours with tech support we have dial tone again.
- Treadmill - Mat started jerking. New $140 part on its way--let's hope it works.
- Garbage Disposer - It's making weird noises and frequently needs to be reset.
- Dryer - Sensor isn't working--dried one load all night long.
Brent's just happy that his finicky lights above the kitchen island are working well!
Thankfully our bodies are healthy and for that we are very grateful!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Stephanie has made it through four re-occurrences of brain cancer and is currently doing great. She just graduated from college and is hoping for a new car to get her to work (hopefully in PR at Children's Hospital in Chicago where she's spent a lot of time over the past 10 years). She's a sweet girl from a very sweet and humble family. This would be huge for her! THANKS!
The LOVEbug LOVEbug 2 Contest… Presented by Fox Valley Volkswagen
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Notice the vintage photography from 1994 :-)...a little throw back to the wedding.
So the reveal wasn't quite like HGTV, Brent didn't burst into tears overwhelmed by the beauty of his new bedroom. But, he was caught off guard and he did like it a lot. I was just happy to have the deadline of his homecoming so I could get the whole thing completely 100% finished with no lingering half finished details.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Ethan: "Mom, I don't want you to worry, I'm just going #2 right now."
Me: "Oh, um, okay, that's great." I was perplexed as to why I should be worried and didn't really know how to respond.
Ethan: "No mom, it's not great, IT'S AMAZING."
I'm still not sure why #2 is so amazing, but Ethan seems to find joy in many things. And I find joy in his hilarious commentary.