Thursday, September 8, 2011

Packing Light?

My mom is coming to visit tomorrow, here's the message I got from her today,

"Hi, Michelle, it's Mom. I was just wondering if you have any 3-pound weights. If you have them then I don't have to travel with them. I'm getting all packed so let me know!"

In the past my mom's been known to travel with a full-sized industrial blender, her own mini-trampoline, fresh vegetables (not small snack-sized bags to munch on the plane but full grocery store bags of vegetables), 2-pound bag of flax meal, salt, green drink mix..and the list goes on. So naturally throwing a few exercise weights in the suitcase would not be a problem.

As you might imagine, she prefers to travel Southwest --where bags fly free.

Can't wait for your visit mom...and can't wait to see what comes out of your suitcase this time! Love you!

No comments: