Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If you need to borrow a pair of gold pants, I've got 'em

We went to a party last night where the girls had to wear something with animals on it and the guys had to wear the ugliest sweater they could find. I stopped by the local Goodwill and first found a great sweater for Brent. Sadly, it wasn't neon. But, ugly nevertheless. Next I found a quite hideous animal print shirt with leopard faces all over it. Perfect for me! As I was headed for the cashier I noticed a pair of gold pants hanging by themselves at the end of a rack. For $2.99 I just couldn't leave them behind. The pants were definitely the hot topic of the party and provided many laughs. I'm also proud to say they earned me the prize for best female animal get-up. Brent however was outdone by a guy who came in his mother-in-law's Christmas poinsettia sweater.

6 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow, Michelle, lookin HOT! Those are awesome!

Dalynne Denhof said...

What a fashion statement the pair of you make, you guys look great! What a hoot!

Angela said...

I will definitely need those some day! I saw a pair of shimmery blue leggings (we used to wear them as jogging "pants") in New York and it killed me not to buy them to add to the costume closet.

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh those are so awesome!

Sherry said...

Michelle, I love your free spirit! I am sure that those pants were the hit of the party. You're great!

matt, bekah, jax said...

Meesh you look great! Brent I love your sweater! Here in the Southwest you would match everything. I think you could have a matching rug and couch to go with that beautiful print.