Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daddy Rocks!

Happy Father's Day to an amazing dad! This collection of photos makes my heart melt. Thanks Brent for loving our kids, playing with them, providing for them, and being there for them when they are sad. I love that you love coaching Morgan's soccer team as much as she loves playing. I love that you spent a weekend making a go-cart with Isaac. I love that you always take time to push Ethan on the swing whenever he asks (wish I could make the same claim about myself). Marrying you was the best thing I ever did in my life. Not only did I find my soul mate but I found the best dad I could wish for for my kids. Love you!








2 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

The last picture of Ethan and Brent is fantastic!! A keeper! Ethan has become a little boy...so cute. Is Sophia too old for him?

Sheree said...

Cute pictures! I loved it when he made that cute book for Morgan when you guys came out to the beachhouse--how sweet!